A set of chaplet style rosary prayer beads designed in honor of the Norse Goddess of Death, Hela.
*Features a sterling silver sugar skull pendant adorning a handworked silverplated chain of 6mm black agate rounds alternating with 8mm rounds of genuine jet and tiny carved howlite skulls, joined by an antique silver flower connector.
* Features a total of 18 genuine jet beads, which appear black with a lovely blue-green flash of iridescence, 9 black agate beads, and 9 small skull beads, carved out of genuine howlite.
* Features handworked silverplated attachments, as beads are linked by threading a length of sterling silverplated wire through each bead, and then creating a series of closed hooks and loops to connect the beads to one another, and to the connectors at each end.
* Loop circumference: approximately 20 inches (52 cm)
* Antique silver flower connector: 1/2 inch (1.27 cm)
* Extension chain: 2 inches (5 cm)
* Sterling silver sugar skull pendant: 3/4 inch (1.9 cm)
You can use these beads to count out specific prayers or meditations to Hela, to adorn Her shrine (or as a travel shrine on their own), or as a tangible reminder of connection to Hela. Though these beads were created with Hela in mind, these could easily be adapted for use with any deity associated with Death, rebirth or transformation (such as the Morrigan, Hades, Anubis, or Ereshkigal), or any other deity that resonates with the color scheme or imagery for you.
Thanks for looking!