Rainbow Tie Dye Urnes Snake Altar Cloth *Loki* *Norse God*
Machine embroidered altar cloth, featuring the Urnes Snakes, a motif commonly associated with the Norse God Loki by modern-day Lokeans.
The Urnes Snakes consists of two interlaced S-shaped snakes – based upon designs found upon many Viking Age artifacts found throughout Scandinavia dating from the 8th through the 12th century.
* Altar cloth is made of 100% rainbow tie-dye cotton fabric, with finished edges.
* The Urnes design of two intertwined snakes is machine-stitched in the center of each side with 50/50 poly/cotton thread, in white.
* Cloth measures 22 inches square, and each Urnes Snake image measures approximately 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches.
* This cloth adds a lovely splash of bright rainbow color to any Lokean altar
* Also makes a lovely gift for a Lokean friend -- or even yourself!
Thanks for looking!