Hand embroidered altar cloth, featuring the Urnes Snakes, a motif commonly associated with the Norse God Loki by modern day Lokeans.
The Urnes Snakes consists of two interlaced S-shaped snakes – based upon designs found upon many Viking Age artifacts found throughout Scandinavia dating from the 8th through the 12th century.
* Altar cloth is made of 100% cotton fabric in bright lime green, with finished edges.
* The Urnes design of two intertwined snakes is hand-stitched onto each corner with 50/50 poly/cotton thread. One snake is bright orange and the other is bright pink, contained within a border of neon yellow.
* Cloth measures 22 inches square, and each Urnes Snake image with border measures approximately 1.5 inches by 2.5 inches.
* This cloth adds a lovely splash of bright neon color to any Lokean altar
* Also makes a lovely gift for a Lokean friend -- or even yourself!
Thanks for looking!